Friday, June 6, 2008

Jacob Lake


This is where Justin worked for the summer before his mission. He always talks about how much he loved it there and what a special time that was in his life. For our 10th anniversary I was finally able to go and see it for myself. We went cross country skiing and ate at the diner he used to be a waiter at. We had such a good time and look forward to when we are able to take the girls there.





Justin in Hog Heaven!










This is how they police in Kabab.












































7 comments:

Val said...

Yeah Kimmy! Love the blog! I am so excited to see what you are all up to. Looks like you had a great anniversary. Love ya.

Jenn Elton said...

Kim! I am so glad you have a blog! I miss you. Cute girls!

Dallas said...

Kim, thanks for the email, you have a darling family! Keep the blog posts coming!

BaxterFamily said...

Oh good. Now I can keep up with your darling girls. And where is the heck is Kabab? It looks like you had fun and I can't believe you've got 10 years under your belts! Felicidades!

Jodilyn said...

What's up with all the phone tag lately (and just in case you forgot, you are still it)? I love the blog, it's way cute. We need to get together soon.

Young said...

Kim,

I'm soooo excited that you started being a blogger with everyone else.. It's fun!! I miss your guts and can't wait to see you!!

Nessa

Emily said...

Hey. Found your blog after friending Justin on Facebook. Jacob Lake rules. We went for an extended vacation at the end of June and we camped on the Kaibab for almost a week. I spent some fun times in those caves. Matt J fell off the top of the cliff there and popped his spleen when he hit turf. -James (not Emily)